Are you looking for ways to spruce up your vacation rental property for the upcoming holiday season? As a property manager or homeowner, it’s important to make sure your rental unit looks its best for potential guests. Whether you are decorating for a single holiday season or for multiple holidays throughout the year, these 10 holiday interior design tips will help you create a festive rental space perfect for family gatherings, romantic getaways, and more.
- Add Some Greenery: Add festive touches with wreaths, garlands, and other decorations that incorporate natural elements. For example, hang a wreath of dried oranges and cinnamon sticks for a Christmas-themed look.
- Replace Old Furniture: If your rental unit has outdated furniture, consider replacing it with new pieces. This will give the space a more modern and updated look.
- Make a Statement With Wall Art: Switch up the wall décor throughout the year to reflect the different holidays. Hang framed art with seasonal colors or prints, or buy holiday-themed posters to add a festive touch to the rental.
- Add Festive Lighting: Nothing sets the mood quite like lighting. Invest in some twinkle lights, LED candles, and other festive lighting fixtures to give your rental unit a cozy and inviting atmosphere.
- Change Up the Color Scheme: Change up the color scheme in your rental unit with some holiday-inspired colors. Red, green, and gold are great choices for the holiday season.
- Invest in Soft Textiles: Invest in some soft textiles, such as pillows and throws, to create a cozy and inviting atmosphere.
- Get creative with the kitchen. Add extra festive touches to the kitchen with seasonal dishes, pottery, and other holiday-themed décor.
- Add Some Holiday Decor: From festive dinnerware to holiday-themed wall art, adding a few pieces of holiday decor can go a long way.
- Update Your Bedding: Invest in some new bedding for your rental unit. Choose bedding with festive colors or seasonal patterns for a festive look.
- Make it Cozy: Make sure your rental unit is cozy and inviting by adding plush rugs, warm throws, and comfortable seating.
Following these interior design tips for the holidays can help you create an inviting and festive atmosphere in your vacation rental unit. From adding seasonal greenery to updating your furniture, you can make your rental stand out during the busy holiday season. And, of course, by being a HostGPO member you can save on all of the above.
Not a member yet? Sign-up today for a 3 month free trial.
Looking for more? Learn how to Grow Your Vacation Rental Business Through Effective Procurement Solutions.